Thanks for taking a look at my portfolio site!
- I'm an industrial designer/engineer in the Minneapolis, MN area.
- I graduated cum laude from UW Stout with a BFA in industrial design in 2008.
- I love 3d modeling, especially in SolidWorks. It's like playing a game but better because you're left with something cool when you're done.
- I like gardening, spicy food, and science fiction.
- Before I discovered industrial design I was studying electrical engineering, so I'm an art major who has also taken classes in quantum physics and multivariable calculus.